Race Day Schedule at a Glance
- 3:30 am Stadium parking lot opens for cars
- 4:00 am Buses to downtown begin
- 4:00 am Most downtown streets closed to vehicular traffic. Punchbowl to Bishop St. from Beretania to Nimitz Hwy.
- 4:30 am First Waikiki shuttle bus departs from the Sheraton Waikiki Bus Depot
- 6:00 am Last bus leaves Aloha Stadium & Sheraton Bus Depot for the start!
- 6:53 am Sounds of Freedom silent start. Wheelchair and Hand cycle silent start
- 7:00 am The Kaiser Permanente Great Aloha Run begins! – All runners, joggers and walkers
- 8:30 am Awards Ceremony begins, featuring prizes and fabulous entertainment. Buses returning to downtown & Waikiki depart as filled until 11:30 am
- 10:15 am High School Relay Challenge