Aid & Medical Stations / Restrooms
There are five Aid & Medical Stations with water and medical assistance, provided by Kaiser Permanente. Porta-potties will be at the end of each aid station.
- Puuhale Aid Station: 2-mile marker (approx.). In front of Puuhale Elementary School.
- Revolusun Aid Station #1: 3-mile marker (approx.) Ewa side of Puuloa Road.
- Aid Station #2: 5.75-mile marker (approx.) Corner of Valkenburg, before you exit Nimitz Hwy.
- Aid Station #3: 7-mile marker (approx.) Kamehameha Hwy at PACOM Headquarters.
- Aid Station #4: At Aloha Stadium as you exit the Finish Line area.
Portable restrooms will be located at the start on Bishop St. in front of Bank of Hawaii and Alakea St., Diamond Head side of First Hawaiian Bank.
- Punchbowl & Queen - (Sounds of Freedom)
- Nimitz Business Center
- Aid Stations at Puuhale, #1, #2, #3
- Aloha Stadium parking lot
- Added porta-potties at 2100 Nimitz before Sand Island Access Road
Mahalo to our Aid Station Angels!